Worship with South Church
Each Sunday we gather as community to worship God in word and in silence, in song and occasional dance, in color and light.
Our services are intergenerational which means our children stay in the sanctuary and participate in worship services.
The first Sunday of each month is a service of Holy Communion where we share the bread and the cup with all who wish to receive. We affirm that God’s table has been set for all of God’s people, young and old and in-between. All are welcome.
Here’s what you can expect at South Church:
- You can expect the perfectly-timed squeal of approval from our active little ones.
- You can expect a committed choir that ministers to us in song.
- You can expect engaging sermons with practical applications for our daily spiritual walk.
- You can expect time for silent prayer and for sharing of our joys and concerns.
- You can expect an invitation to examine your heart and your life.
- You can expect to be nurtured, challenged, and loved.
- You can expect opportunities to connect with community as we seek to grow closer to God’s vision for God’s people.
- You can expect an experience of God’s presence and power.
Music at South Church
Music is a major part of South Church.
We are grateful to the many talented ministers of music that have served at South Church!
We are currently in search of a new Music Director. In the meanwhile, we have wonderful musicians working with our choir and leading our worship services.
Will you join us in praying for our music ministry while we are in search?